I love this drawing. It is made by Juul Kraijer.
Wednesday, 26 November 2008
Babette Wagenvoort is an artist who make's daily diary drawings, then she places them on her site. She describs how she makes them:
Making A Diary Drawing According To A Rectilinear Personality:
- get piece of paper & a pencil
- sit down at the table
- pick up pencil and put paper in front of you
- concentrate on the empty page in front of you
- think about your life today
- what did you see, hear, feel, say
- be honest
- don't try to impress anyone
- don't use any text
- when finished add date and signature
Tuesday, 25 November 2008
After taking a week off to catch up on everything still lying on that pile, it's quite difficult to get started up again. In an hour I 'm off to my new studio to get some work done.
A friend send me this link - Kaitlyn Sullivan
You can find her on the www.etsy.com shop.
Sunday, 23 November 2008
Saturday, 22 November 2008
Yesterday is was walking on the Albert Cuyp market in Amsterdam, when I spotted a new shop - The Sid Lee Collective.
The walls are painted with blackboard paint and beautiful illustations fill the walls.
The artist group - Team Macho- have their work on show and in the middle of the space a table with artists books makes you want to spent hours looking in all of them.
Thursday, 20 November 2008
Wednesday, 19 November 2008
Tuesday, 18 November 2008
Monday, 17 November 2008
Lars F. Nieuwenhuizen (www.dwarsart.com) brought my attention on the work of Katja Prins. She is a contemporary jeweler who is intrigued by the ever increasing interaction between the human body and the seemingly unlimited possibilities of modern technology. I love the jeweley made with glass (2005), the human shapes and the hardness of technology. These elements seem to work together to form a new working whole.
- ► 2010 (10)
- ► 2009 (45)
- I love this drawing. It ...
- Babette Wagenvoort is an artist who make's daily ...
- After taking a week off to catch up on everything ...
- Have you ever come across an artis's work that you...
- Yesterday is was walking on the Albert Cuyp marke...
- Van Vilt
- The artist Chiharu Shiota says over her wor...
- Maria Blaisse
- Katja Prins
- ▼ November (9)